The ultimate target for any successful business is to create irrationally loyal customers and a fan-based culture. This also attracts the top-of-the-market “exclusives” customers rather than the “bargainers”, who leave you the moment somebody offers them a better deal.
Happy customers are loyal, they know who you really are and they stick around even when you screw up because you’ve consistently added value to them in a way that nobody else can. This is your Authentically Unique Brand.
Above is the first video lesson to give you a sense and overview of what you will learn from this 12-lesson (6+ hours of education) MasterClass.
1. INTRODUCTION: Meet Jeff. He believes in magic, and science, and especially what happens when you bring the two together. He also believes that Specialism can change your business and your life, empowering you to Work Happily Ever-after.
2. THE VALUE OF AUTHENTIC YOU: Here, Jeff will help you dig deeper into what the customer was thinking when they chose you, while teaching you conversational research techniques and how to discover their thought processes at the time of sale.
3. FINDING YOU IN THEIR STORIES: How do you know if your idea is good enough to turn into a brand? Jeff walks you through the steps every creative business should take to test an idea—ask your successes why they love you.
4. DEVELOPING YOUR THREE WORDS PART 1: Jeff shares how and why he created the Tombstone exercise and why knowing three words puts you ahead of 99% of your competition.
5. DEVELOPING YOUR THREE WORDS PART 2: Jeff will help you solidify your three words and describe their effect on prospective clients, as well as how to expand your words into a business vocabulary for sales & marketing purposes.
6. A BIGGER VERSION OF YOU: By refining your vocabulary, we begin moving your thought processes from “I am” to “I love working with people who are” and this is the foundation of your Specialism business manifesto.
7. DECLARING YOU TO THE UNIVERSE: Jeff offers tips, tricks and guidance on the creation of your business bio, including how to understand the effect of your message on prospective clients and why declaring what you stand for makes you happy.
8. HOW WEAKNESS CREATES TRUST: Jeff knows that your customers aren't bargainers, which means you can't use quality to differentiate your business from competitors. In this lesson, you'll learn why your non-critical weaknesses are most important to your message as your declarations, as well as how to solidify the WHY and WHO of your business self.
9. STORYTELLING FOR FUN AND PROFIT: The rules of effective marketing aren’t new. Here, Jeff explains how most of them were created long ago by greater writers telling stories. Creating a memorable brand requires you to declare and refine your business website, imagery, bio, logos and other materials needed to get the attention of your Ideal Clients.
10. BUILDING A BETTER BEAST: A great brand is more than just a collection of great words and images. In the final assembly of the ideas and products created in these lessons, Jeff will show you how to give your website and brand marketing a boost of momentum from one prospect to the next.
11. BLOG ME, BABY!: No matter how well you write them, web pages aren't really very exciting and are best as in invitation for a prospective customer to want to know more about you. How do you deliver on that promise? In your blog, of course! That is where your "real" story lives. In this lesson, Jeff will show you how to BLOG EFFORTLESSLY and how the power of simple choices will help you avoid losing 90% of your prospects before you even meet them.
12. PULLING THREADS (SELLING WITHOUT SELLING OUT): With the brand messaging locked-and-loaded, Jeff will deep-dive into the sales process. In this lecture, he will show you how to effortlessly triple your sales revenues without resorting to "salesy" tactics, how to spot the difference between a "bargainer" and an "exclusive" and how to create an irrational desire in new customers to buy from you in the first 15 seconds.
FINAL 1to1 REVIEW: A SUMMARY OF YOUR JOURNEY AND A BONUS!: In the final lesson, Jeff offers a personal coaching session and leaves you with one more assignment that will take you to the next level up.
The magic behind the most truly loved brands today—like Apple and Zappos and Lululemon and even Lady Gaga—is the result of chemistry!
You are not achieving the heights of success you know you are capable of, both financially and emotionally.
You are ‘doing what you do’ for anyone just because they have money to pay you to do it. (i.e. You are a Generalist.
You are tired of working for clients who seem more interested in paying you for your time than in valuing your unique creativity. (These clients are known as “Bargainers.”)
You know that, as in all evolutionary disruptions, the choice is simple: Change or perish.
All my coaching and Masterclass lessons include concise homework assignments, links, and guides to applicable business resources and real-world examples of the effectiveness of each lesson as well as a comprehensive review of your new brand, message, and website done personally by ME. This feedback will give you the benefit of his deep brand creation experience as well as final performance tweaking and suggestions for long term marketing plans. All of these components were created and designed to ensure you receive the highest value from your investment and time.
My programs will teach you why the ability to communicate the unique values is a sadly underestimated skill. And, by knowing how to express your AUB value proposition you can have the power to transform strangers into customers, and customers into evangelists.
Whether you’ve already started your road to success or are struggling with where to begin, I can help with step-by-step building blocks that will guide you through your business marketing and personal branding process. The result will be an honest, cohesive brand identity that the world will celebrate with you.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Discover clarity on what you stand for and how to share it.
Attract your “ideal” clients in a way that cannot be competed against.
Define your “Three Perfect Words” and a message that people will actually remember.
Create a vocabulary of unique brand words that make it simple to create marketing and advertising copy.
Declare your brand and purpose in words and images.
Write blog posts that help your ideal client prospects want to know more about you.
Deliver your creative vision and artistic values using the power of storytelling and self-actualization.
Bring all these components together into a website and blog that will generate organic results.